Monday, July 18, 2011

Xstains, why do you say that you care about the fate of unbelievers when...?

I only care about doing God's will. He wants us to deliver a message to all people so they may have a chance at eternal life. If we have the opportunity to warn someone and they don't listen and they die and lose eternal life, we are absolved of being blood guilty. If we have the opportunity to warn someone and we don't and they die and lose eternal life, we are blood guilty. But as for feeling bad about those who do not believe, I can't say I care about those who I don't know. I do care about those I love. Jesus died for those who believe in him. Not for those who do not. How do you demonstrate you believe in Jesus? By doing the will of his Father and of Jesus himself. Just believing is not enough. Satan believes in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment