Friday, July 15, 2011

Is this guy lying to me?

so i recently got hurt by my ex 6 months ago really bad. Very traumatic for me cheated on me all 4 years we were together. so i recently started dating this wonderful guy for a month and a half. Im a bartender at a strip club and he comes in to c me sometimes. so last week i got really upset cuz i saw him talking to one of our prettier dancers (im more attractive than her by the way) and it looked like he took her number. He says he was just texting and she confirmed that she didnt give the number. so a week goes by and i havent seen him much cuz he says hes busy with work. i believed him and just told myself to stop acting so psycho and didnt think hed hurt me knowing what ive been through. so the other night my friend at work told me that she heard a rumor that that dancer is sleeping with my guy. I texted the girl and asked her and she said shes not. I decided to not even ask him about it i dont want to look psycho to him. so tonite he texted me asking me why i was harrassing Eva and why i just didnt ask him. he said he just left my work and two girls came up to him and told him everything that i had asked eva. So to validate his story i called the bartender who is my friend that was working. she said if he was in there she didnt see him and there were only 3 girls working and none of them talked to him. I am desperate to believe that hes not screwing me over but it looks like it. He wants to c me tomorrow should i just break it off before i get hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment