Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I want to kill my mom, what should i do?

My mom is a ***** and she regrets nothing she does. She told me last week that she would give me $50 a week if i was "good" and then on the last day she thought up of an excuse to say i was bad and she didn't pay me at all. She's always saying things and then she doesn't keep her word. She also yells just to get her point across. Whenever she yells it makes me want to choke her throat because her voice is shrieky and loud. She can't keep her voice down and she thinks that she's somehow validating her opinion if she yells over my voice. I feel like i want to strangle her sometimes because she's like a baby, she just doesn't learn and she hasn't learned in all the years that she's lived that yelling at the top of your lungs won't make anyone listen to her. She's an *** hole and she's a **** dirty liar. She tells outrageous lies that aren't even close to the truth and she's very good at twisting and manipulating things so situations will always be good for her This just makes me so frustrated that i want to shoot her from point blank range and just get rid of all my problems with her, i'm becoming more and more unforgiving towards her because she acts like a **** troll all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment